Not sure what’s on your menu? Have a look at ours to help find the perfect feed!
Smokey BBQ Chicken Wings
What you’ll need:
20 chicken wings, middle section
2 tablespoons (60 mls) Beth’s Sweet Chilli, Garlic & Ginger Sauce
3 tablespoons (90 mls) Beth’s Smokey BBQ Sauce
2 tablespoons (60 mls) soy sauce
1 chicken stock cube
- Wash chicken wings in cold water, place in a saucepan, and cover with cold water.
- Crumble and add the stock cube to the water and bring to the boil. Strain the chicken wings through a colander and rinse off any scum with hot water; let strain for 5 minutes.
- While the chicken wings are still quite warm, place in a zip lock bag (or a bowl, if you prefer) and add the Sweet Chilli, Garlic & Ginger sauce, the Smokey BBQ sauce, and the soy sauce. Zip the up bag and shake (or mix the sauce and the chicken wings together in the bowl), so as to spread the sauce through the wings. Leave overnight in the fridge, shaking the bag a few times (or turning the wings in the bowl few times).
- Heat the oven 180 degrees Centigrade. Put the wings on a wire tray; drizzle any leftover sauce over the chicken. Cook for 20 minutes.
Lime Chilli Stir Fry Fish and Vegetables
What you’ll need:
1 piece of Basa or any other white fish, cut into 1-inch cubes
1 small red capsicum, sliced
5 spring onions, cut on an angle
1 small bunch bok chow or spinach, chopped
3 tablespoons (90 mls) Beth’s Lime Chilli Sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- Mix the Lime Chilli Sauce and the oyster sauce together in a small bowl.
- Add a tablespoon of oil to a fry pan or wok. When hot, add the fish and cook for a minute on each side. Remove to a hot plate.
- Heat the pan again, adding a little more oil if needed. When hot, add capsicum, spring onion, and the white part of the Bok choy. Stir fry for two minutes.
- Add the mixed sauces to the vegetables and stir through. Add the fish and the green part of the bok choy. Stir to coat the fish. Spoon onto a serving plate and serve.
Pan Fried Atlantic Salmon with a Tomato Relish, Olive and Caper Sauce
What you will need:
2 pieces of Atlantic salmon (280grams)
3 tablespoons (60grams) of Beth’s Garden Delights Tomato Relish
2 tablespoons (40grams) of chopped Kalamata olives
2 teaspoons (10grams) of chopped capers
1 small red onion sliced thinly
1 tomato chopped
1 tablespoon (20mls) of balsamic vinegar
Shaved Pecorino cheese for the garnish
- Pan fry Atlantic salmon (we like ours just cooked and slightly pink in the middle). While the fish is cooking make the sauce.
- Put the tomato relish, the olives, caper berries, red onion and the balsamic vinegar in a small pan and bring slowly to the boil, keep the sauce warm until the fish is ready. Place fish on 2 warmed plates and spoon the sauce over the salmon, top with shaved pecorino cheese. Enjoy!